Table of Contents
There’s no doubt whatsoever that adult related websites are one of the most reliable sources of making money online. I am convinced, that you asked yourself at least a couple of times: ‘How do these adult websites make money online?” Well, the answer is simple: There is a huge demand for adult content and the Internet brought that priceless tiny drop of magic called privacy.
The adult industry exploded with the common use of all these multimedia facilities: sound, images, video, live streaming. Oh, and don’t forget HD. Accordingly, the possibilities to cash up this specific cow increased significantly.
First of all, it’s good to know that, if you have interest in starting and maintaining a business in the adult industry… there is no place for bashful people. Maybe it would be more convenient to make money online by selling flowers… errr… but once the cash will start to flow in, you won’t regret it.
There are two main adult content websites, each of them being able to produce money in different ways:
In this case the webmaster makes money by deducting a certain percentage of the earnings produced by the “back stage users” of the website. The streamers also make money based on their… acting skills. So, this is an easy way to make money online doing nothing. Well, almost nothing, because there is someone who’ll have to do the technical stuff, someone for the legal stuff and so on.
As you know recording a video, uploading and playing it back is easy as 1,2,3. Well, making money out of it is even easier. The basic steps that any adult content website must go through are:
- Recording the videos or buying them from an industry or specific company
- Getting a dedicated server
- Creating a user-friendly website layout
- Uploading all those videos in a reliable format
- Selling advertising as soon as you have a steady traffic.
There are also other barriers you’ll have to cross in order to make money online from adult oriented websites:
- The difficulty of getting accepted by a payment processing system. As far as I know the majority of credit card processing systems won’t make their services available for websites with adult content (Paypal, 2checkout and so on). But there are at least a few reliable companies that work also with adult oriented website owners. One example is iBill.com.
- You may encounter serious legal issues, because like with any other business you’ll need to make proof of the ownership of the materials you post on your website. And, let’s face it, in this industry it’s quite hard to do so, the reasons being obvious. But, if you are determined to make money online you’ll have to play by the rules.