We are a company specialized in the sale of premium products for men, but we also have products for all types of people. We focus on promoting Mexican brands, which is why 90% of our catalog is made up of them, the remaining 10% are filled with premium brands from other countries such as the US and Switzerland. We handle the best brands such as Ponte Duro Pomade, Royal Albert, Mr. Man, MelBros, Mensch & Co, Woodsman, 1810, Nunile, Taylor, ComoRey, etc. In Tiger & Son, we rely on the knowledge of the experts in each category. You can find us in any media including Facebook, Email, Instagram, Website, telephone where a specialist will always assist you to find the best product for you. Our economic shipping is handled by the RedPack parcel, then our Premium Trusted Parcel is FedEx.