Tourist information about the Malbork Castle, a place of both spiritual renewal with it's Church of the Virgin Mary with St. Anne's chapel beneath it, and military might, with it's walls, armoury, towers and moats. The Castle was established in 1309 by the Grand Master Siegfried von Feuchtwangen, of the Teutonic Order. The Castle has been restored several times through out the last few centuries, more recently by the same techniques used in it's original construction.