Obersheimer Sails was founded in 1970 by Charles G Obersheimer in Buffalo, New York. An Olympic FD sailor, Charlie excelled in designing and building his own brand of sails. In 1985, the store was moved to our current location, the former Jubilee Theater in Buffalo's Black Rock neighborhood. With that move came a new focus as well as a name change to Obersheimer Sailor Supply. Our current location incorporates a 3000 sqft sail loft with over 8,000 sqft of retail, service and outboard repair floor space. We excell at supplying an extensive variety of products and services to both sail and power enthusiasts alike. We also offer a full in-house marine, architectural rigging and spar facility.

Business address

Obersheimer Sailor Supply
1884 Niagara St.,
United States

Contact details

Phone: (716) 877-8221