It is undisputable that safety gear needs to be of satisfactory quality and one that assures you safety. High quality safety helmets ensure that the safety of your head is not compromised, durability is assured and you are able to work efficiently.
The best welding helmet and plasma cutter reviews show that in order for you to get that quality product that you need, you will have to do two things that are very critical. These things are:
First, research about the company that sells them in order to know how reputable they are in delivery and after sale services. The company you choose is nothing less of an experienced one and it is dedicated to provide what you need.
There are a variety of helmets and plasma cutters for you to choose from so that you get what is best suited for your work. The company has highly qualified professionals to guide you as you choose and try your new gear. The whole staff is quick and efficient to serving your purpose of getting the best helmet or plasma cutter that you desire to have. Delivery of the package is also timely and the package reaches you in perfectly good order. Good warranties is also a very good indicator of whether the company or manufacture is confident about the machine providing satisfactory services.
Secondly, choose the gear that serves all your purposes and its quality and durability gives a good value to your money. The best welding helmet and plasma cutter reviews have made it possible for you to get exactly that.
Consider the following:
- A light weight helmet is good because it minimizes possibilities of you straining your neck thus increase comfort and reduce fatigue.
- An auto-darkening helmet that has either a fixed or variable shade protects your eyes while you getting the best view of your work.
- The lens have quick reaction time to enable speedy switch from natural light to darker shade when you start welding. The quicker your eyes are shielded from high intensity light, the better. For entry-level lenses, reaction time is 1/3600 of a second and professional helmets have lenses that have a higher reaction time of 1/20,000 of a second. To avoid your eyes getting fatigued by continuous welding, use helmets with lenses that have a faster switching speed.
- The viewing size of the welding helmet is your preference and it is also determined by how much the welding you will do is out of position. View sizes usually range between 6 square inches for lighter duty applications and 9 square inches for industrial use.
- Different helmets have varying numbers of sensors. If you do welding as a hobby, a helmet with two sensors is good for you. If you use the helmet for industrial welding, then it should have four sensors. More sensors ensure more coverage and this is important especially for out of position welding.
- The helmets have adjustable sensitivity control which is vital when welding at low amperages when the brightness of the arc is different from that of other welding processes. For plasma cutters, quality is prior to price. In order to be able to cut steel of heavy gauge or make a high quality model, the cutter should be of the best quality and it should also be durable. The best helmets and plasma cutters reviews emphasize on you choosing the quality products that assure you satisfactory service delivery rather than going for the uneconomically cheap ones.